Yummy ideas start with rolled oats! Nutritious ideas too! Only Oats™ whole grain rolled oats are high in fiber, low in fat and full of minerals such as iron and calcium. They add a nutritional punch to your favorite muffin, cookie or crisp recipe, and are part of a healthy breakfast. What a great way to start the day!
Ingredients: whole grain oats (that's it!)
Get creative in the kitchen:
- Great for baking!
- A wholesome and nutritious breakfast to start your day off right. Add dried fruit or nuts for extra flavor.
Microwave: In a mug or bowl, mix 1/2 cup Only Oats™ pure whole grain rolled oats with 1 cup water and heat on medium for 3 - 5 minutes. Stir and let stand.
Stove Top: In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup Only Oats™ pure whole grain rolled oats with 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until desired consistency is achieved.
Guaranteed Pure Natural Oats:
- Laboratory testing shows gluten levels at less than 10 ppm (undetectable)
- Cholesterol and trans fat free
- No sugar added
- Low in saturated fat
- High source of fiber
- All natural ingredients
- No preservatives
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization Certified
- Free of major allergens. The following is a list of priority allergens that our processing plant is guaranteed to be free of: peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts), sesame, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, mollusks, soy, wheat, kamut, spelt, triticale, and sulphites.
Avena Foods is a farmer owned, dedicated pure oat facility located in Regina, Saskatchewan. In 2007 Avena Foods became a pioneer as a supplier of premium certified oat ingredients to the food...[READ MORE HERE]